This is an amazing opportunity to be part of building and developing Emerse.
Emerse is a truly innovative company and delivers value throughout the ad tech industry in which we operate. Emerse has a blend of strong business fundamentals and an interesting growth potential.
Since starting in 2007 Emerse has built platforms and products in the ad-tech industry used by advertisers around the world to analyze, optimize and improve the results of digital advertising. Our SaaS products give customers the possibility to apply machine learning to data both from our own media trading platform (DSP) as well as from third-party data sources. Our technology has been used by customers such as Obama, Amazon, Zalando, Pizza Hut, Audi, and many more. We managed all the digital advertising for one of the parties in the most recent Swedish election. At Emerse you will have the opportunity to both work with groundbreaking technology and see it in use by customers in exciting industries around the world.
Emerse is part-owned by the investment company Spiltan and was awarded Entrepreneur of the Year by the organization Företagarna.
- Collaborate with and complement the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
- Manage company operations, set up processes in order to develop employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met.
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention.
- Experience in executive leadership positions
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Peoples person, growth mindset with a coaching leadership
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
Desired Skills and Experience
Industry knowledge, Operational strategies, Strategic Planning, Coaching and Supportive Leadership, Growth Mindset, Job Descriptions, Start-ups, Driving, Strategy, Business Strategy, Implementing Processes, Organizational Development, Performance, Vision, organizational, New Business Development, Goal Setting, Business Development, Technical Recruiting, Performance Management.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Location: We offer remote working opportunities as well as a modern office in central Malmö, Sweden. A flexible working model with a large amount of remote work is possible.
At Emerse, we welcome people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages teamwork, innovation, and personal growth.