We are looking to expand our sales team to grow our global business. You will identify prospects, bring in new sales, maintain ongoing relationships with existing clients and grow their accounts.
You will be part of shaping our sales offering, rolling it out in the sales organization and to the customers as well as developing and leading the sales organization.
- Continuously working with management and the sales organization to develop the sales offering
- Working together with our Ad operations and analytics team to create new solutions to deliver to clients
- Prospecting leading to new clients and business for Emerse
- Producing new revenue through existing and new clients
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Recommending appropriate solutions to existing clients and new prospects
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
Desired knowledge, skills and behaviors
- +8 years of experience from working with sales in digital advertising
- Proven experience from international sales with an established network, preferably in the UK and the US
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Experience from leading and growing sales teams
- Proven ability to engage with operations and management in a constructive and collaborative relationship - together we shine and grow Emerse
- Willing to travel if required
Emerse has since the start of 2007 built platforms and products in the ad-tech industry used by advertisers around the world to analyse, optimise and improve the results of digital advertising. A majority of all digital advertising in the world is today traded using automted software and algorithms, called programmatic advertising. Our SaaS products give customers the possibility to apply machine learning to data both from our own media trading platform (DSP) as well as from third-party data sources. Our technology has been used by customers such as Obama, Amazon, Zalando, Pizza Hut, Audi, and many more. We are managed the digital advertising for one of the 2022 Swedish election campaigns. At Emerse you will have the opportunity to both work with groundbreaking technology and see it in use by customers in exciting industries around the world.
Emerse is part-owned by the investment company Spiltan and has been awarded Entrepreneur of the Year by the organisation Företagarna.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Location: We have our office in Malmö, Sweden. Remote an option upon agreement.