We are looking to expand our sales team to grow our business in the Nordics. You will identify prospects, bring in new sales as well as maintain ongoing relationships with your clients and grow their accounts.
- Prospecting leading to new clients and business for Emerse
- Producing new revenue through new clients
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients you acquire and expand the accounts
- Recommending appropriate solutions to your clients
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
Desired knowledge, skills and behaviors
- +8 years of experience from working with sales in digital or media advertising
- Proven experience from sales in one or several Nordic countries, preferably with a network to build from
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Proven ability to engage with operations and management in a constructive and collaborative relationship - together we shine and grow Emerse
- Willing to travel if required
Emerse has since the start of 2007 built platforms and products in the ad-tech industry used by advertisers around the world to analyse, optimise and improve the results of digital advertising. A majority of all digital advertising in the world is today traded using automted software and algorithms, called programmatic advertising. Our SaaS products give customers the possibility to apply machine learning to data both from our own media trading platform (DSP) as well as from third-party data sources. Our technology has been used by customers such as Obama, Amazon, Zalando, Pizza Hut, Audi, and many more. We managed the digital advertising for one of the 2022 Swedish election campaigns. At Emerse you will have the opportunity to both work with groundbreaking technology and see it in use by customers in exciting industries around the world.
Emerse is part-owned by the investment company Spiltan and has been awarded Entrepreneur of the Year by the organisation Företagarna.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Location: We have our office in Malmö, Sweden. Remote an option upon agreement.